The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Canadian Investing / Canada (General)

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/bob-anything-involving-airplanes-is-going-to-be-30443574.aspx

Subject:  Re: FLYHT Aerospace Solutions Ltd. "FLY-V&q Date:  12/20/2012  10:44 AM
Author:  tim443 Number:  63161 of 63887

Bob

Anything involving airplanes is going to be slow in arriving. I own some of FLY as well but I think the really good news missed by many is that Airbus will be installing the hardware in A-320s going foreward and Bombardier will be doing the same with the C series. This would remove a large financial impediment for companies wanting to turn the system on and try it out as they will not have to take the aircraft out of service to have it installed.

Both the Chinese and French (EU?) are planning to mandate some sort of SatComm for commercial airlines in future and this one just happens to be available and tested.

In truth I have a feeling that FLY.v will become a division of LLL the current maker of the famous smoking hole in the ground or bottom of the sea "Black Box".

Good luck to us all.

Tim
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us