The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Registered Tax Return Preparer? Date:  12/21/2012  1:08 PM
Author:  AndrewXnn Number:  117189 of 127519

Thank-you Dusty;

Can you recommend a software product?

I see that H&R block offers courses and hires many seasonal preparers.
Obviously, they have a professional version of their software.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us