The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Registered Tax Return Preparer? Date:  12/21/2012  8:48 PM
Author:  rosewine Number:  117200 of 127747

Thanks, I'm coming up for renewal on my EA this year. Oregon doesn't make exceptions to the 30 hours CPE for license renewal but I can use the same classes for license and EA renewals.

That's part of the reason why we (generic we/Oregon) didn't get very excited about the 15 hours that RTRP requires compared to preparers in other parts of the country. We already get more than that and can use the same hours for both. Of course, as an EA, I don't have to take the RTRP exam.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us