The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ill-take-that-bet-as-long-as-the-stakes-are-30446818.aspx

Subject:  Re: SS tax Date:  12/21/2012  11:48 PM
Author:  Jeanwa Number:  117204 of 121219

I'll take that bet as long as the stakes are reasonable. A batch of my award-winning peanut brittle on this end?

The payroll tax holiday, masked originally as the "Making Work Pay Credit," was a temporary measure to stimulate the economy. I haven't heard any broad support for extending it. With the economy in recovery and talk about the necessity of reining in entitlement spending I don't expect it to be renewed.
========================================

The peanut brittle sounds wonderful. But, Hmmmm, I'm not a cook. I do plants, but dirt is expensive to ship and I won't be doing them until spring. Oh, I crochet. How about a afhgan?

I hope you are correct and it is not extended. I didn't like the reduction in the first place.

My accounting software seldom has the new tables ready the first week in Jan. I've searched for a different program, but haven't found one that does inventory like the one I have. I need more than one part number for each part since we buy the same part from various supplers that use different numbers.

They program adjustments so the next payday makes up for the changes from the first.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us