The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Mistakenly late RMD Date:  1/3/2013  12:47 PM
Author:  PosFCF Number:  117278 of 127617


Thank you for your response. I have another question.

The 5329 can be filed by itself. I'd do that now and send it in without payment, requesting that the tax be waived.

By "now" do you mean independent of the 2012 filing or at the time of that filing?

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us