The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Fool Community Help Desk / Ask A Foolish Question


Subject:  What is the name of this kind of investment? Date:  1/3/2013  3:32 PM
Author:  mean06 Number:  260110 of 278313

Investing is new to me. I recently began to educate myself and was led to this site. i have lots to learn but for now I'd like help with this. I recently meet with someone who mentioned a kind of investment. For example you put $200/month into it and a percentage of that goes into retirement and the other percentage goes into death benefits. I think they said it was called an Index Value Fund but I am not sure. Can anyone help me with this.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us