The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Investing/Strategies / Bonds & Fixed Income Investments
|Subject: Re: OT: Kinda, Sorta, Maybe||Date: 1/4/2013 1:47 PM|
|Author: globalist2013||Number: 34591 of 35272|
THANK YOU, altstrat91
On your tip, I'm now long their bonds, my first trade this year. But let me, in turn, lay out a bit of why I took a position.
- The current price is well above $5.
- A 2-year chart is favorable.
- The short-ratio is negligible.
- Accounts-payable are covered by net-receivables.
- Total-liabilities are covered by total-assets.
- Net-tangibles are not declining.
- The spread is tight.
- The chart isn't adverse. (Yeah, prices got whacked, but are trending back up.)
- The Moody's report wasn't overly worrisome.
- The recovery-ratio seems tolerable.
Again, thanks for calling this to my attention. I missed seeing it, because I hadn't been looking. (Shame on me for not doing my job.)
|Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|