The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Living Below Your Means

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-had-something-similar-happen-before-christmas-30466659.aspx

Subject:  Re: UPS- Guaranteed time Date:  1/4/2013  3:24 PM
Author:  reallyalldone Number:  870148 of 884977

I had something similar happen before Christmas with a local company. I got an email saying the package had been delivered to my front door and it hadn't. I called the company but they were having a party so I left a voice mail explaining my concern. A coupe of hours later, I looked out the door and it was there.

I did get a call both from Fed Ex and the company(Primal Wear) a day or so later to be sure I had gotten the package. I was annoyed because of my time to make and get calls. Also, because I almost put in the "special handling" box on the order form that I would just pick up the order which is my plan for next time.

That said, I am planning to work on letting things go in the new year so I won't mention that I had to pay the State of Colorado $1 today to make an estimated tax payment by electronic check ;)
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us