The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: IRA to Roth Date:  1/4/2013  7:13 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  117300 of 127641

I have no earned income.

If you are married and your spouse has earned income, then you can contribute to an IRA based on your spouse's income.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us