The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotthen-there-was-the-flight-from-vienna-to-30468198.aspx

Subject:  Re: unruly-passenger-duct-taped-to-airline-seat Date:  1/5/2013  12:54 PM
Author:  Art53 Number:  47216 of 63275

"Then there was the flight from Vienna to the USA with three Russian children - traveling alone - who banged seats and jumped up and down and displayed the absolute worst manners I think I've ever encountered.
AM .....flying! Bah!"

---------------

LOL! Russia is sending all their kids with Autism and Asperger's to the United States to be adopted.

There was a woman in Shelbyville, TN near where we live who adopted some Russian kid who was incorrigible and wild as a monkey. She packed him back up with a note and sent him back to Moscow. So the Russian Authorities sued the woman for child support and now she's having to pay child support to Russia to take care of the kid.

I find the whole thing hilarious! What do these soft hearted religious people here think? That they can just take kids who have been living in Russian orphanages and bring them to the United States and they are going to be completely normal? These kids have been messed up!

Socially retarded, fetal alcohol syndrome (which is what they think that Russian kid in Shelbyville had) they need expensive and long term counseling and care and the average religious middle class homes are just not prepared to deal with the problems these Russian orphans have.

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us