The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/dinner-30470073.aspx

Subject:  Dinner Date:  1/6/2013  7:09 PM
Author:  telegraph Number:  664712 of 741460

Tonight I made a nice salad with some Romaine lettuce and some spinach leaves. Added one cut up Roma tomato, about 15 small carrot pieces (1/4 inch by 1 - 1 1/2 inch long), some seafood things (WHITE FISH), a pinch of cheddar cheese.....a teaspoon or so of Ranch Dressing......

ate that while the Tony's pepperoni pizza was cooking. I added a couple ounces of Mozzarella cheese to it, along with 3 oz of cut up ham.

While the pizza cooked, I enjoyed the salad......was a good size one......

then cut the pizza in half.....ate half and put the other half away in four pieces of wrap.....1 a day for a lunch snack.

I've tried a lot of the different pizzas at the Walmart..they got about ten different brands. The Tony's are cheap (like $2) and if you put some extra cheese and toppings on it...it's not bad.. The others start at 5 bucks..are slightly larger......and it's a job to eat half of one of them......

Who kmows? next week it might be back to the mega-meat or Bacon blast Walmart brand ones......

Getting set for 2 days of downpour rain here....Mon night, tues, and wed.....worse than fleg weather.....then back to normal tx weather.....

Columbo should be on the boob toob tonight...but of course, they are all repeats.....

t.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us