The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Arts, Travel & Entertainment / Help With This Home Theater

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/hmm-made-me-think-but-not-much-our-first-home-30470398.aspx

Subject:  Re: Speakers Date:  1/6/2013  10:55 PM
Author:  wecoguy Number:  10115 of 10547

Hmm, made me think, but not much, our first home was back in '68 after I returned from an overseas adventure for Western Electric, managed to finally save up enough for a nice little Young America 1000 sf place... maybe 4 or 5 years later we moved here, been here since, so only the two.. a few rentals before finally buying..

pretty much remodeled every room at least once, all in spare time, weekends, after work... When the kids moved on, I snagged on BR as my office, the rest, DW's control... But the TV's have been a range of CRTs until the current Samsung.. Been nice, sound was better until the receiver started going crazy once in a while.. Loud BUZZZZZZ for 10-20 seconds, then back to normal, disconcerting.. So something is breaking down internal, it's happened from either CATV or DVD sources to the TV, so has to be the receiver.. so a673 will come along..

Looked at wall mounts, look easy, don't need an arm, so kind of a tossup, Costco has a stack... next trip..

Onward!

weco
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us