The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ive-tried-a-lot-of-the-different-pizzas-at-the-30470607.aspx

Subject:  Re: Dinner Date:  1/7/2013  3:32 AM
Author:  warrl Number:  664842 of 757652

I've tried a lot of the different pizzas at the Walmart..they got about ten different brands. The Tony's are cheap (like $2) and if you put some extra cheese and toppings on it...it's not bad.. The others start at 5 bucks..are slightly larger...

We have a badly designed freezer and Totino's are the only brand that fits - any other frozen pizza has to go in the fridge and be eaten that day or the next.

Totino's is not great pizza. However with some shrimp, some herbs and spices, and some extra cheese, it's decent.

I wish we parked more often within striking distance of a grocery like the Central Market chain in the northern part of metro Seattle. I'd pick up some naan bread and hit the salad bar, and make a pizza out of it. Cilantro chutney, shrooms, ham, spinach, cheese, onions, maybe some tiny shrimp from the seafood section at the other end of the store...
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us