The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/dear-salary-guru-you-have-a-very-well-written-30471186.aspx

Subject:  Re: cahs for clunkers - disaster of a program Date:  1/7/2013  12:17 PM
Author:  Volucris Number:  47225 of 59688

Dear Salary Guru -

You have a very well written and though out post loaded with thoroughly researched facts, all of which adds up to a nice rebuttal to the original post.

Here is my response as a teabagger:

You're wrong! All of your so called facts are just gibberish from the lamestream media that I have neither the inclination nor ability to refute. I have made up my mind on this issue and everything you say can't possibly be true. Fox news would know!! They report, and I decide!!! Me!!

Plus, libruls are stoopid-evil-godless-communists who want to take my money and give it to welfare queens. Whoops, I forgot to put hard- earned in front of money. And let's not forget the gay agenda. And we need more guns to protect ourselves. And greenies!! Clean air ruins capitalism!! No regulations!!

There you go.

V
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us