The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotid-rather-see-my-neighbor-down-the-street-30472299.aspx

Subject:  Re: cahs for clunkers - disaster of a program Date:  1/7/2013  9:39 PM
Author:  telegraph Number:  47240 of 60019

"I'd rather see my neighbor down the street get "4500 in free money" than give a wealthy prick like Mitt Romney another multi-million dollar tax cut so that he can send even more of his fortune to the Cayman Islands.

intercst "

Let's see if I get this right.

Intercst would happily dig into his pocket to fund a car for a welfare weenie down the street...

but would be unhappy if Mitt romeny got to KEEP money he made instead of having it ripped from his pocket by the taxman?

Is that what intercst is saying?

Of course, intercst is paying taxes. Probably $10,000 plus a year directly and another couple thousand indirectly (rent, sales taxes, gas taxes, etc)>>>>>

BUT>>>>>rather than having wealthy folks be able to keep a part of their money>>>>>>>intercst would happily give his money to the welfare weenies? Is that what I heard?

Oh....he wanted ***** someone else **** to give the welfare weenies money?

Wealth envy!.......

PRobably we should be making those with million dollar portfolios who pay little or no income taxes by using those 'tax dodges' ......like intercst....pay at least an income tax of 25% of their portfolio income every year and no tax dodging or deducting or any thing else. If they are 'retired' and not making what they used to make, we'd tax their IRAs and 401Ks if they haven't reached SS age.

NO sense letting 'rich folks' like intercst retire before normal retirement age and not pay his fair share each and every year by using 'loopholes'...

t.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us