The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Tax Advisor Date:  1/8/2013  10:30 AM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  117317 of 127513

I was wondering if any of you had advice on how to seek out a tax advisor

I suggest an Enrolled Agent. You can search for a local on at

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us