The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt


Subject:  Re: DD's Happy Dance Date:  1/9/2013  8:03 PM
Author:  Fuskie Number:  306688 of 312189

Never-the-less, you may want to go to SquareTrade and get an insurance policy. Kids may not mean to do damage but damage gets done anyway.

Who can give you a referral if you want...
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us