The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-dont-recall-posting-about-territorial-tax-30478373.aspx

Subject:  Re: Here's why Libs don't get it Date:  1/10/2013  4:29 PM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  665619 of 736873

I don't recall posting about territorial tax issues or what liberals always say or do. It was you who detoured into those topics, perhaps for want of anything to contribute to the thread's subject matter?
---------------------------------------------------------
I used territorial tax issues as an example of when liberals use the "that's the way we've always done it" excuse as opposed to the "other countries do it" excuse, it's the trick they use to have it both ways. I brought up territorial tax issues to save time from you posting that liberals never say "that's the way we've always done it" when debating, because they do, same for when Social Security reform was debated. I don't like to waste time when debating and i thought i'd shut you up before you got started with your preening. Now back to your knee jerk lets control the guns while Sandy Hook is fresh in everyones mind because we can only win an argument using emotion.....thread.

I'm throwing a 15rec penalty for explaining in the face of knowing someone will never be able to grasp the obvious.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us