The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Fun & Games / Humor and Urban Legends

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/how-about-leaving-all-of-it-behind-at-pa-or-30478650.aspx

Subject:  Re: Right-Wingnut Date:  1/10/2013  6:13 PM
Author:  americanray Number:  157771 of 165933

How about leaving all of it behind at PA or whatever other venue you haunt... Else, back in the P-Box... After decades of playing boars from Yahoo to others, a few non-politcal spots are treasures, until the spew of the few screw them up.. We all enjoy humor, legends, stories of the weird, and many of us could overload this board with so many failures of the other side it would kill it... Let it go elsewhere, write note to yourself, leave the rest of us out of the slime!

Now, that's well stated - sort of like most of the left wingnut stuff - but, when one looks a little deeper one notices that humor includes politics as well as practically all areas of life on this planet. I'll bet you are out also out to limit guns in the hands of citizens to those that fire only one shot, right? Well, it's still a free world and given that I'm more or less Superman - I'll go with the truth, justice and the American way, including the Constitution, Bill of Rights and humor as I see it.

Besides, I get way more Recommendations than you, big time - except when you post left wingnut codswallop - that has a built in following here.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us