The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotartie-how-could-anyone-hate-you-i-just-30484126.aspx

Subject:  Re: c.c.c.c ....cold in TX Date:  1/14/2013  11:00 AM
Author:  Art53 Number:  666344 of 874534

"Artie, how could anyone hate you? I just hate liberalism. It's a severe mental disease and those that practice it effects others in a bad way. Everyone should do all that they can to surgically destroy it. It's much, much worse than a flu epidemic similar to the plague. Wearin' my liberalism surgical mask on my face with a scalpel in my hand." - Josh
---------------

Josh there will always be liberalism versus conservatism, communism versus capitalism, atheist versus believers, Democrat versus Republican, etc. etc. etc. All the arguing in the world won't change that.

It's how our universe is made. It's the whole purpose of life. Trust me on this one. We are here simply to experience separation in every way, shape, and form possible to teach the soul what it means and how it feels to be separate, something it can't learn in heaven due to those overwhelming feelings of oneness and connectedness so many near death experiencers talk about.

But bottom line, all the arguing in the world isn't going to make liberals disappear. It ain't going to happen.

Art
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us