The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotyour-posts-are-not-redundant-or-30495506.aspx

Subject:  Re: Atheism Date:  1/19/2013  10:28 PM
Author:  Art53 Number:  667291 of 726198

"Your posts are not redundant or repetitious. Political posts come in different shapes and sizes - and as such they may or may not be repetitive. Government action and political points of view on government actions influence folk's lives. Admittedly not as much as the political folks imagine - and not as much as the folks living in the Washington,DC area think." - Howie52, Who still believes that folks living in the Washington, DC area do - on rare occasions - still think."
----------------------------

As far as I know no Politician or Higher Up has ever written me a letter or called me and asked me for my help on solving any of the world's problems. They don't give a rat's ass what I think or believe.

I was born in 1953 and am soon to turn 60 years old. I have lived through Republican administrations and Democrat administrations. The pendulum swings back and forth and I'm fairly certain will continue to do so for the forseeable future.

All I got to do is live in this world kiddo, and "so far so good."

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us