The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotthe-only-one-that-actually-makes-sense-is-30496439.aspx

Subject:  Re: Atheism Date:  1/20/2013  6:48 PM
Author:  Art53 Number:  667379 of 753904

"The only one that actually makes sense is Art, ...<snip>... and Art well, he is concerned that there will be no Ramen Noodles for lunch." - lowstudent

I was given a gift. I don't know "why me" and why I was given the answers to some of life's most profound questions, but for some reason all the pieces of the puzzle, from me taking 30 graduate semester hours in Holistic Teaching and Learning and learning about the holographic universe theory and the connection to near death experiences all came together and one day when I was walking from our kitchen into our dining room it was like a lightbulb going off in my head and all the pieces of the puzzle coalesced and I knew why we suffered and why we experience so much separation in life and even why we are here.

There are just things the soul can learn here that can't be learned in Heaven and have to be experienced in order to be understood sort of in the same way that you can't learn to drive a car or ride a bike simply by reading a manual. In order to drive a car you have to get in the car and drive it or in order to learn to ride a bike you have to get on the bike and ride it. There is no other way to learn what it is we need to learn.

It all has to do with the way that the Physics of Heaven differs from the physics of this side. The things that we experience here that don't really exist in heaven, like separation, time and space, and pain and suffering. The only stuff that exists in heaven are the things that have first been thought of and it has to do with that "thoughts are things and consciousness creating reality" thing. It has to do with matter being an epiphenomena of consciousness. Consciousness being primary and matter being secondary. That is what you will experience after your physical body dies and your soul/consciousness crosses over to the other side.

We are simply spiritual beings having a physical experience. Learning what it means to be separate, what time and space looks and feels like, and make memories of what it was like to live in a 3 dimensional + 1 time Universe.

And that is what I believe is the truth.

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us