The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quoti-heard-there-were-no-dennys-waffle-30496474.aspx

Subject:  Re: Atheism Date:  1/20/2013  7:12 PM
Author:  Art53 Number:  667392 of 737129

"I heard there were no Denny's, Waffle House's, pizza or Chinese joints or any other cheap places to eat in heaven." - luckydog
------------------------

You don't need money in heaven. A number of years ago I had a dream and in this dream I was in school and there was this cyclone fence and I climbed through a hole in the bottom of the fence and there was this bright green grass and a hill and at the bottom of the hill there was a rode and on the other side of the rode was an ice cream stand. I went into the ice cream stand and I was going to buy some ice cream and reached into my back pants pocket to get out my wallet only I didn't have my wallet. So I told the kid there that didn't have my wallet and I needed to go back and get it.

The kid replied, "Oh, you don't need a wallet or money here."

The spirits on the other side were giving me a heads up that on the other side, no wallets and no money are needed.

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us