Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quoti-think-it-is-you-who-will-be-30496523.aspx

Subject:  Re: Atheism Date:  1/20/2013  7:46 PM
Author:  Art53 Number:  667405 of 737363

"I think it is you who will be surprised." - Catherine
-------------------------------
"Unless tele is right, I can guarantee I will be surprised." - lowstudent

-------------------

The place we call heaven is the original holographic film that our universe is a projection from and the physics of heaven will be the physics that one might expect if one were living in or on that original holographic film.

And what that means is that whatever is "here" must also exist "there", and it means that we get it all back. All the things in this life that we have loved and lost, we get it all back.

Time and space don't exist in heaven so simply by focusing our attention on a thing, person, time, or place we can go back and be there, like we will feel like we are there experiencing everything about it.

And if you were pure consciousness but had never been in a body and had never known what it was like to live in a 3 D + 1 T universe, what it meant to be separate, what time and space looked and felt like, you wouldn't understand or know what you were experiencing - but since you lived this life you will be able to comprehend and feel everything that is happening around you.

excerpt from Mark Horton's NDE:
"Suddenly dusk became full, blazing daylight, except with a brightness brighter than normally associated with daylight... everything was bright as I was lifted (without any feeling or pres- sure) upwards to a high point (I assume, since I was unaware of standing on anything or for that matter aware of any "body" that I had) I was pure intellect, absorbing information and knowledge through "sensors" or means that I have no concept of. From this vantage point, I had to merely think of a place and time and I was there, experiencing everything about the place and time and people present."
http://www.mindspring.com/~scottr/nde/markh.html

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us