The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks F / Ford Motor Company

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/only-if-you-dont-want-to-own-f-or-already-own-too-30497307.aspx

Subject:  Re: Exercise of F Jan 14 $10 Option Date:  1/21/2013  12:01 PM
Author:  SkepikI Number:  17347 of 18092

Only if you don't want to own F or already own too much. I am long F at under $10 and glad for it. Not as good as Kahuna who was more courageous earlier, but pretty good. I see lots of good things comming as customers replace cars (average age on the road 11 plus, I think) and we get the occasional glimpse of better times. This might take 4 years or so, but I see it as inevitable, and F benefits from perception that GM and Chrysler are less than trustworthy, as well as treating their shareholders (div increase) and customers right. I am not a F employee as some on this board are, so I come from a pretty independent view. I'm not even much of a F guy having driven mainly Subaru, Toy, Chrysler over my life... I do have a beater Ranger 97 127,000 mi and still holding up to my abuse.

I don't think its a tough decision if you want to own F, as I am a net buyer under 10 and that may be too conservative....
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us