The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/and-i-think-god-or-the-creator-of-the-universe-or-30498185.aspx

Subject:  Re: Don't Show This To A Baby Boomer Date:  1/21/2013  9:25 PM
Author:  TheBaronAndrew Number:  667649 of 757697

And I think God or the Creator of the Universe or whatever you want to call him chose me to learn something that had probably never been shared before.

This whole idea of being here to experience duality and separation, time and space, and make memories of living in a 3 dimensional + 1 time universe is a whole new thing. We are spiritual beings having a physical experience. It's as simple as that.

It's something that has never been thought of before.

Art

Hate to disillusion you, Art, but I read about the duality and separation thing in metaphysical books at least as far back as the early '90s. It was worded in different terminology, of course, but was the same basic idea.

Used to hang out at Manifestations bookstore in downtown Cleveland and read all sorts of things like that. They used to burn incense in the store that stuck to the books, and some of the books I bought back then still carry a faint aroma to this day.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us