The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quothate-to-disillusion-you-art-but-i-read-30498729.aspx

Subject:  Re: Don't Show This To A Baby Boomer Date:  1/22/2013  9:49 AM
Author:  Art53 Number:  667718 of 734674

"Hate to disillusion you, Art, but I read about the duality and separation thing in metaphysical books at least as far back as the early '90s. It was worded in different terminology, of course, but was the same basic idea." Andrew
-----------------------

Alfred Russell Wallace came up with an identical theory of evolution at almost the same time as Charles Darwin. Darwin popularized his theory and had it published and wrote a book "The Origin of Species" and so he is remembered as the creator of the ideas of Natural Selection and survival of the fittest. Whereas Alfred Russell Wallace is barely remembered.

I have plastered my ideas all over the internet message boards wherever there was a chance it would be read. I have seen my writings plagiarized word for word in other people's posts on other boards and passed off as their own. 300 years from now my ideas will have been disseminated and will affect how people think about religion and how it evolves and will have infiltrated the minds of humans, if they still exist. I have gotten private emails from all over the world of people asking me questions who are curious to understand just what exactly this connection between NDE's and the holographic universe means.

Me you will never forget. The other guy you can't remember his name or exactly what his writing said, only that it was somewhat similar to my ideas. I think you won't forget me, even after I'm long gone.

Art, "not easily forgettable."
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us