The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotall-im-saying-is-that-from-what-ive-30499911.aspx

Subject:  Re: Don't Show This To A Baby Boomer Date:  1/22/2013  5:10 PM
Author:  Art53 Number:  667822 of 743997

"All I'm saying is that, from what I've seen, you weren't the only person it was given to. Had I bought the book at the time, I would remember exactly what it said as well as the author. As it was, I was just browsing and reading excerpts without buying." - Andrew

Yep, Alfred Russell Wallace came up with the same theory as Charles Darwin yet Darwin is given the credit. Everyone knows Charles Darwin but very few remember or know who Alfred Russell Wallace was.

We don't know the name of the person who wrote your book, we don't know the book title, and we don't know exactly what it said or propounds.

Believe me I have searched the internet and Amazon looking for people with similar ideas to mine. I have googled "holographic universe and NDE's" probably thousands of times and other than what Ken Ring and Melvin Morse and Oswald Harding wrote about there isn't a whole lot out there.

I am unforgettable. Me you will remember.

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us