The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-know-what-your-point-is-i-dont-think-its-30502206.aspx

Subject:  Re: No AR-15 at Sandy Hook? Date:  1/23/2013  5:35 PM
Author:  spookysquid Number:  667973 of 746024

I know what your point is. I don't think it's valid, so there's no need for me to address it.

I actually lol'd at that. Do you or do you not realize that all the people on PA that you've been jumping up and down at saying "you libs refuse to acknowledge my brilliant counterarguments, therefore you suck" are thinking much the same as you?

PA libs invented the game. All I'm doing is blowing it up.

Once upon a time, PA was a bastion of Conservatism. PA libs stepped in and adapted. Way to keep the circle of life flowing.

All that goes on there is a blanket dismissal of arguments they don't like:

LOL! Like you did above? I'm really not sure why you are expecting anything other than exactly what you're dishing?

Which leads me to the aforementioned alternate hypothesis (you did it for the ...)

Though, if we're being honest here, I shouldn't expect you to see the irony here. That's obviously a bridge too far. Which is also exactly what's going through your head about "PA Libs", which makes it doubly ironic. Or not. Whatever. You're perfect and righteous, they suck, carry on.

Nevermind.

-spookysquid
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us