The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-could-cite-many-more-examples-but-its-boring-30502653.aspx

Subject:  Re: Middle Class[Income] Jobs ain't Coming Back? Date:  1/23/2013  8:43 PM
Author:  CCinOC Number:  668015 of 756936

I could cite many more examples, but it's boring. - CC

On the other hand, I just completed 1.5 hours of excruciating mouse clicking and cutting/pasting to comply with some conditions of loan approval.

There's only one (that I can think of) lender who has a website that isn't agonizingly kludgy. All these lenders want to go paperless, then they hire someone to build their website from his basement. There are so many components and interested parties to a loan transaction that it's nearly impossible to build a portal that accommodates all the functionality that must be accommodated to make "paperless" a reality without driving everyone clean out of their gourds from mind-numbing kludginess.

*sigh* I hate my job. Used to love it before "paperless" grabbed the industry by its collective throat. Add profoundly stupid regulations and you've got one gigantic mess that will take at least a century to refine.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us