The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Employer classifying as 1099 Date:  1/25/2013  7:28 PM
Author:  katiewa Number:  117536 of 127906

Your son sounds like an employee to me. However, if he ends up being a contractor, set up an individual 401K (Roth?) and stuff all that you can into it!!

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us