The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/he-got-bin-laden-i-kow-that-licking-obamas-30507594.aspx

Subject:  Re: Odd parallel. Date:  1/26/2013  8:36 AM
Author:  307wolverine Number:  668348 of 740286

He got bin Laden.

I kow that licking Obama's boots doesn't give you much time to process much else, but "we" had Bin Laden on a few occassions, but Mr Brains/Heart/Courage couldn't bring himself to authorize action. He was literally dragged off the golf course and presented a plan already in the pipeline to being executed.

He didn't involve us in Libya like Bush did in Iraq.

I guess all of those American bombs dropped on Libya don't constitute "involvement," huh? Your hero violated the War Powers Act as a result. Obama is a criminal, but you give that asshat a pass, of course.

He authorized putting bullets in Somali pirates' heads. Remember that?

He also pardons turkeys at Thanksgiving.

Sometimes, brains, heart and courage matter more than wearing a uniform and defending Alabama or whatever while in Texas National Guard.

As soon as President Asshat gets some of the qualities I'll acknowledge them. I'm sure you know that (since you are a liberal and by default simply awesome) National Guardsman fought and died in Iraq.

Is this your best argument? Seriously, next time let one of your parents use the computer.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us