The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotyoure-reading-quantum-physics-and-managing-30509965.aspx

Subject:  Re: On second thought, 2828 - Small Cap Issue Date:  1/27/2013  11:54 PM
Author:  Art53 Number:  668647 of 734730

"You're reading quantum physics and managing capital gains is too complicated!?" - Trey
-----------

Popular Physics books like Dr. Brian Greene's The Elegant Universe, Fabric of the Cosmos, and The Hidden Reality and Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time, Paul Davie's God and The New Physics, Michael Talbot's Mysticism and the New Physics and Beyond the Quantum and The Holographic Universe, and Dr. Fred Alan Wolf's The Spiritual Universe, Cosmic Coincidences by John Gribbin and Martin Rees, and The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra

----

""Fat old Tennessee Hillbilly." You crack me up. They don't watch Downton Abbey in Tennessee. Or so I heard." - Trey

Oh it's huge here, huge I say! My wife loves Dowton Abbey and so does one of her best friends that lives in Franklin. So does my sister Linda that lives in Georgia.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us