The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotwhy-the-focus-on-her-marital-status-when-30510289.aspx

Subject:  Re: On second thought, 2828 - Small Cap Issue Date:  1/28/2013  9:45 AM
Author:  Art53 Number:  668692 of 757902

"Why the focus on her marital status when you get tired of her badgering you? Why are you trying to be hurtful? Marriages fail for a variety of reasons, not all of them under the full control of the individuals involved. This may be a painful topic in her life that she'd rather not have some internet stranger throw back at her when the discussion doesn't go your way.

I'm not married and haven't been since 1996. And I think that I'm a good person. Things happen." - wolverine

-----------------

Because she drives me crazy and I wonder sometimes if I was married to her how I'd be running around the house stark raving made. Seriously, she drives me insane.

I can't figure out why I keep letting her out of my P-box! Seriously, I need to put her in there and throw away the key!

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us