The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/because-she-drives-me-crazy-and-i-wonder-30510808.aspx

Subject:  Re: On second thought, 2828 - Small Cap Issue Date:  1/28/2013  1:10 PM
Author:  307wolverine Number:  668734 of 745898

Because she drives me crazy and I wonder sometimes if I was married to her how I'd be running around the house stark raving made. Seriously, she drives me insane.

But you're not married to her.

You would have loved raising my DD. As you know, I was a single parent. I had no female partner to help me on the front lines. I used to think of DD as a yapping little Chihuahua. When on a roll she just wouldn't shut up. At least with my ex, I would ask her to give me the silent treatment and she got the hint and gave me peace until my psychic batteries were recharged.

The female verbal war chest and bank account is much superior to ours. When our cup runneth over we shut down, whereas they have a half tank left.

I can't figure out why I keep letting her out of my P-box! Seriously, I need to put her in there and throw away the key!

The more painful the impression, the more powerful the lesson. Education of the soul is too important to be left to chance :).

Seriously, if that's how you feel, then you should just p-box her and move on. I use the p-box so quickly and so often because I know that if I interact with certain types of people it is just going to lead to an argumnet, and few people come here to read me arguing with someone.

I learned the hard way, after many years of being slow on the uptake, that the only argument I win is the one I don't have.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us