The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Need tax consequences advice please Date:  1/28/2013  3:47 PM
Author:  ptheland Number:  117572 of 123001

The more I read, the more confused I get.

The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that you're beyond the scope of anonymous internet board discussions. You're going to need some professional assistance with these issues - at least to get started.

You need an attorney to read and interpret the trust documents.
You need a tax professional (I'd go with an EA or a CPA) to advise on the tax