The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/surely-you-believe-in-something-or-enjoy-30511445.aspx

Subject:  Re: On second thought, 2828 - Small Cap Issue Date:  1/28/2013  4:55 PM
Author:  MetalDecathlete Number:  668787 of 748887

Surely, you believe in something or enjoy something that is not in the mainstream of things....we all do. I have my animal interests and other things, I've been on the wild side, my addictions and all that.....and I dare say, some folks on here have taken issue with those things and don't agree at all. THat's fine, some of y'all can make me scratch my head and wonder but that's life. I still love y'all, the regulars that is, not those foreigners that invade the room from time to time. We don't have to argue to change each other though, it doesn't work and causes heartache in the long run.

LD

Well said LD. I definately have my unusual interests and bents. I mean, how many scifi nerd, vegan, evangelical Christian health/fitness nazi's do you know? lol

I'm glad I'm accepted here. <g>

Metal
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us