The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotim-making-cod-asperagus-beets-and-30511545.aspx

Subject:  Re: On second thought, 2828 - Small Cap Issue Date:  1/28/2013  5:34 PM
Author:  Art53 Number:  668800 of 753681

"I'm making cod, asperagus, beets, and tomato and avocado on a bed of bibb lettuce and fresh basil with lime dressing. Poor DH is having real knee problems or he'd be making dinner. It hurts him just to get in the car or stand up or whatever. He's really bored. He got a steroid shot Thursday. I would think it'd be helping by now if it's going to. That's not good." - arrete - need to look up cod recipes."

Yum! Your whole dinner sounds delicious. I'll probably make another "Big Salad" for dinner tonight. Cod is my favorite fish. I buy cod "loins" at Sam's club in a 2.5 lb bag. I just lightly salt and pepper them then dip them in flour and lightly fry them in light olive oil.

My right knee bothers me quite often. It comes and goes. It take naproxsen in the morning and at night before going to bed.

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us