The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Real-Money Stock Picks / Alyce Lomax

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/alyce-the-best-performing-portfolio-at-fooldom-30514968.aspx

Subject:  Alyce - the best performing portfolio at Fooldom Date:  1/30/2013  10:12 AM
Author:  anuragupta Number:  1289 of 2545

I think it is. At 60% net ROIC in 2 years, Alyce is crushing every TMF portfolio or index out there. What is really amazing is how Alyce's portfolio has the lowest risk around in terms of companies selected and also with 40% of portfolio in cash! I think this is astounding.

This has confirmed my long standing belief that chasing down the risk automatically takes care of rewards. Note - I consider treasury bonds to be rather risky as they protect only paper not wealth. So stocks come in naturally. By insisting on SRI, Alyce has automatically reduced the risk in her portfolio. I think she will do rather well with being appointed as a portfolio manager of any mutual fund or TMF portfolio service. I hope this is being noted.

Anurag
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us