The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/if-our-universe-is-a-holographic-projection-then-30515278.aspx

Subject:  Re: On second thought, 2828 - Small Cap Issue Date:  1/30/2013  12:09 PM
Author:  tjscott0 Number:  669220 of 741519

If our universe is a holographic projection then sub atomic particles can appear and disappear depending on whether they are being projected from the holographic film. Our universe is no more real than the film that is projected up on a theater screen.

If one of the characters in the movie were edited out (photo shopped) then he would disappear from the film. If he were then later edited back into the film he would reappear. The same exact thing happens with sub atomic particles and that is why they can do the amazing things they are capable of.

The reason sub atomic particles can communicate instantaneously with each other is because in the holographic film everything is infinitely interconnected with each other.

At a much deeper level of reality everything is interconnected and that is why sub atomic particles can sometimes seem to interact with the people who study them.

If one understands the properties of a hologram then everything makes sense.

Art

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Some clarification Art.

So let's make an assumption:
My body lives in a hologram. It [the hologram] is constructed by the heart felt emotions 'signaling' the hologram program or the divine matrix how to form my reality. The divine matrix takes all the signals/emotions & mixes them up to form the reality we live in.

My mind is the mechanism that allows my spirit to connect to the body. My body takes the signals & transfers them to the brain that my mind reconstructs to a picture/hologram.My mind then operates in the hologram.

Did I interpret your belief on how things work correctly?

If yes that generates another question.

Once I believe the hologram exists I should be able to manipulate it. Yes?
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us