The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quoti-guess-its-true-the-women-folk-dont-like-30516182.aspx

Subject:  Re: How Old You Is? Date:  1/30/2013  5:38 PM
Author:  Art53 Number:  669338 of 757647

"I guess it's true the women folk don't like to reveal their age. I'm assuming everyone who responded was male thus far, but could be wrong." - josh

My wife is 62. She is two years older than me. Want to know what's funny? When I first asked her out I thought she was a little 18 year old freshman. I was 20 years old and thought she was 18! Turns out she was two years older than me.

She had been married and divorced from a guy from her high school. He was the captain of the football team but he cheated on her with their next door neighbor when they lived in California when he was in the Army and that was the end of that.

So I was 21 and my wife was 23 when we got married. We will have been married for 39 years at the end of March. We got married in 1974. My wife is teaching kids now in college who were born in the mid 1990s!

My God time flies when you're having fun!

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us