The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotspeaking-of-snow-loving-it-is-just-three-30520684.aspx

Subject:  Re: Certainly not talking about me Date:  2/1/2013  10:16 PM
Author:  Art53 Number:  669801 of 753717

"Speaking of snow loving, it is just three short weeks before the annual trek to Gaylord for a week of snow mobiling. And I just heard today that they are expecting two feet of lake effect snow in Michigan this weekend. Bring it!" - Bighairymike

You're going to be right up there where we were! Exactly! That's where my brother keeps bees. He's got bee yards all over up there, only he moves them out of there in the wintertime or they'd starve to death and freeze.

We loved the Farmer's market in Gaylord. We also went to the Elk Park there in Gaylord. That's where I saw a real red headed woodpecker. It was beautiful. I forgot how big they are.

We drove over to Traverse city and Sleeping Bear Dunes park which Linda loved. She liked the whole place because she likes to be cool so it's rather ironic that she's down in Panama sweltering while she's visiting her daughter.

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us