The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/if-it-werent-for-a-couple-decent-movies-on-the-30522799.aspx

Subject:  Re: New NDE Study results Date:  2/3/2013  5:54 PM
Author:  2828 Number:  669994 of 753960

If it weren't for a couple decent movies on the tube tonight, I would have my nose on a doorknob instead of watching the Super Bowl. <grin>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Oddly i'm not as interested in the Super Bowl this year. I think it's because i don't hate one of the teams. I kinda like them both, i actually am not absolutely sure who i'll end up wanting to win once the game starts. Last year i didn't like the Patriots, and i really like the Giants for some reason so i had reason to watch. We do have some squares we bought so there's the gambling element to it, but squares are so random it doesn't really matter, plus it was $10 a square so it's a pittance payoff. I like those $100 square games, that REALLY makes the game interesting. Baron, you need to find a local watering hole next year and buy a few squares, make the game watchable.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us