The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1099s from brokerages and the newest tax law Date:  2/6/2013  4:13 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  117653 of 127638

Then there is my state that should send me a 1099G each year that I get an income tax (or is it property tax (we have both) refund).

Property tax is normally collected by the county and not the state.

Unless the state corrected/changed your return, the state income tax return amount should be the amount on last year's state income tax return.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us