The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1099c Date:  2/8/2013  4:51 PM
Author:  ptheland Number:  117697 of 127519

In other words, claim both the insolvency and the Discharge of Real Property Business Indebtedness on the same 982?

Yes. And I believe you're doing it in the right order. You claim the insolvency exclusion first, then the Qualified Real Property exclusion.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us