The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quottoday-i-went-to-art-of-pizza-and-had-two-30535610.aspx

Subject:  Re: Dad and me Date:  2/11/2013  12:22 AM
Author:  Art53 Number:  671078 of 756975

"Today I went to Art of Pizza and had two slices of the "Special" stuffed pizza -- made with sausage, onion, mushrooms, and green peppers. The slices are large and thick, and boy, was I stuffed afterward! $7.49 after tax for two slices. Art of Pizza got a nice little write-up in Time Out Chicago this week:" - andrew
--------------

This evening I ate three small leftover slices of Red Barron Pepperoni pizza, then microwaved a bowl of Allen's Italian Cut Green Beans with real butter on them, then I cut up and fried a young squirrel and tore the meat off the bones and ate that, and then to top it off I had a bowl of Vanilla Ice Cream with the last 5 maraschino cherries and a little bit of the that sweet red juice on top.

By that point I was feeling a bit guilty for eating so much..... Watched the 2 hour episode of Dowton Abbey tonight. It was pretty good. Next week is the season finale.

I have no willpower at night. None.

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us