The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotquotwhen-i-lived-in-cleveland-there-was-30541521.aspx

Subject:  Re: Paula Priesse on Pope Resignation Date:  2/14/2013  12:20 AM
Author:  Art53 Number:  671525 of 749119

""When I lived in Cleveland, there was this one gay priest from a very prominent local church who was notorious for hanging out in parks and picking up guys for sex. I don't know if any of his parishioners knew about it, but the entire gay male community sure did." - andrew
----------------------------------------------

My step brother Bill was gay and he joined the Navy during the Viet Nam war. He was out on a ship for months at a time when he was in the Navy. After he got out of the Navy he and a Navy friend of his got a little house in Atlanta, Georgia. Then Bill went wild and became promiscuous and moved to Ft. Lauderdale, then New York City, and then Chicago. We lost track of him.

He told everyone that he as an Interior Decorator but I suspicion that he made money by being a male prostitute too. He was born in 1947 so he was the right age to become HIV infected during the early days of the AIDS epidemic. We don't know what happened to him or even if he is still alive. Linda has tried to find him because she was close to him but even with the internet we have lost contact with him.

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us