The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Gross Proceeds (1099-B) help Date:  2/14/2013  12:50 AM
Author:  nml Number:  117760 of 123001


Don't panic. You should file an amended return, but it won't change your refund.

Many, many thanks... made me feel much better.

Duke did a 1:3 reverse stock split before merging with Progress.

Now that you point that out, I have a vague recollection of knowing that...