The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Stocks D / Disney
|Subject: Re: Annual meeting||Date: 2/22/2013 2:39 PM|
|Author: esxokm||Number: 48436 of 50313|
Sorry it took a while to respond.
The questions I would ask are basically similar to themes I've posted about before.
1) Why doesn't the board more seriously conisder a return to quarterly dividends?
2) What is the company doing to meaningfully reduce the cost of marketing movies?
3) What is the company doing to meaningfully reduce the cost of budgets for films?
4) The company has acquired many businesses during Iger's tenure. What can they sell to offset the cost of some of these acquisitions?
5) When will the company name the new CEO that will replace Iger?
|Copyright 1996-2015 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|