The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Fun & Games / Humor and Urban Legends


Subject:  Re: 2 identical twins had sex..... Date:  2/22/2013  7:38 PM
Author:  steross Number:  158488 of 181735, you can't convict the wrong person of fathering the child. ANy more than the mother can claim that Mick Jagger is the father.....

you've got to get the RIGHT one. lose.

No need to be tacky. Especially when you are not correct.

This occurred in 2007. The judge has already named one of them the legal father and it held up under appeal. So, yes, you can "convict" the wrong person (maybe) of paternity despite inconclusive DNA testing.

the state either has to spent 1 million on a super expensive DNA test....or the state could cut its losses and pay the child support.....until a cheaper test is designed.....

The state spends much more than that in quests for justice all the time. The child deserves to know who her father is. I wasn't aware of this "million dollar" test. But if it exists, IMHO, it should be used even if the cost to the state is higher.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us